- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you use this website you are agreeing to these terms. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions with immediate effect at any time.
- The term ‘Mantle Brewery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 16, Pentood Industrial Estate. SA43 3AG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We will accept your order by sending you an email from Mantle brewery to the email address you provide to us. Mantle brewery’s acceptance of your order has the effect of bringing into existence a legally binding contract between you and Mantle brewery.
- Always ensure your email address is entered correctly, we will not be held responsible for loss of communication due to incorrect an email address.
- In accordance with the Licensing Acts, it is an offence for any person under 18 to buy or attempt to buy intoxicating drinks. We will only sell to customers who are 18 years of age or over, as the law requires. By placing an order you are confirming that you are 18 or over. If you are making a purchase as a gift, then the recipient must also be over 18 years old.
- The Price payable for the Items that You order is as set out on the website and is detailed on the Order Form
- The Price includes Value Added Tax. The delivery charges are set out on the website and You should note that it might not be possible for delivery to be made to some locations.
- VAT is charged at the current rate.
- All payments must be made in pounds Sterling.
- Mantle |Brewery reserves the right to change the prices at any time without notice.
- During the order process You are required to choose the mode of payment chosen (Paypal, credit card payment, BACS or cheque)
- Once the payment for the full amount has been cleared then Mantle brewery will send you an email confirmation to the email address You have provided during the ordering process.
- Your order will not be accepted if the Items are no longer available for sale or if the credit card payment is not authorised or if payment is not received. If this is the case, you will be emailed to the address you have provided to notify you of the problem.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Contract between us if the Items are no longer available for sale.
- If we do cancel Your Contract we will notify You by email and will re-credit to Your account any sum deducted by us from Your credit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of Your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- All orders received before 2 pm, will be processed and shipped the following working day. They will be delivered 48-72 hours following shipping.
- We are unable to offer delivery on weekends or bank holidays.
- Upon delivery if any goods are damaged, Mantle brewery requires that the shipment be refused for delivery. Please contact Mantle brewery immediately on 01239623898. Once goods are accepted for delivery you the customer has accepted that the goods are “in good condition”.
- It is your responsibility to ensure someone is present to accept and check the delivery. This person must be 18 years of age of over to take delivery of alcohol.
- Goods that are requested to be left at a location without a signature are left solely at the customer’s own risk.
- Goods lost or damaged will be replaced free of charge provided we have the item(s) in stock, if the item(s) are out of stock we shall recommend a suitable replacement. The replacement order will be dispatched as soon as possible.
- Carriage charges incurred by Mantle brewery are non-refundable if all attempts for delivery have failed. If a customer requests re-delivery after our initial attempts to deliver all additional carriage costs are charged at cost.
- Mantle brewery accepts no responsibility for failure of delivery due to circumstances beyond our control.
Cancellation and returns
- At your request, we will cancel your order and refund any payment provided cancellation is within 7 days after the receipt of the beers and that the beers are returned in good condition, unopened and sealed.
- To cancel orders, call us on 01239623898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write a letter to us using the following mailing address: Mantle brewery, Unit 16 Pentood Industrial estate, Cardigan SA43 3AG. Please quote the order number and your full name on all correspondence.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of receiving the returned goods.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by Mantle Brewery and must not be reproduced without our prior consent. We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your personal access to our website if we suspect or become aware of any use by you which would constitute a breach of these terms and conditions
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING WEB ORDERS. CLICK PREFERRED FORMAT
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE THE CORONA VIRUS CRISIS, OUR STAFFING LEVELS ARE REDUCED. AS A RESULT IT CAN TAKE US LONGER TO PACK AND DISPATCH WEB ORDERS - THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE