Dated 20th Feb 2019
This website is owned and maintained by “Us” Mantle Brewery, Unit 16-Pentood industrial Estate, Cardigan SA43 3AG
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you give to us. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect and hold is likely to include your name, contact details, information about your organisation or workplace (if applicable for deliveries) and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
- Performance of a Contract/Service – if we supply goods or services to you, we need to be able to contact you. This information is likely to include your name, contact details and payment details and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
- Legitimate Interest – on the basis that it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we may use your name and contact details to tell you about our own products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
- Consent – To assist in the deliveries, we may have to give your details including phone number and email address to a third party courier company delivering your goods. You can ask us not to give them your phone number and email address by sending us an email to email@example.com or contacting us on 01239 623898.
- Legal Obligation – we may also disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation.
Updating your preferences
If you would like to change the way in which we may use your information then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01239 623898.
How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
Your rights – you have the right to ask us at any time:
- to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
- to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
- to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
- to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
- to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the address given above, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Does the notice apply to linked websites?
Our website may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website and to Mantle brewery so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
What happens in case of persona DATA breach?
In the unlikely event a personal data breach occurs, we will report the data breach to the ICO within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach, where it is likely that the breach will result in a risk to people’s rights and freedom. The individuals involved will also be informed without undue delay.
Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
You can contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you, by writing to us at the above address, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk